Sunday, October 21, 2007

Bully?

Wow. I'm thinking Cavey must have been a big bully when he was in school. He likes to rip apart everyone else but he sure doesn't like any criticism directed his way! He left this comment today; I thought it deserved its own post:

Chuckie,
As I've already stated, you're a deceptive liar. you're just a fraud.... and now the whole world knows it.

You hide behind your alias claiming violence to be visited upon you, but the whole while, so you can take pot-shots at men such as Abp Ranjith. C'mon, Chuckie, be a man. Get those comments you made about Abp Ranjith and print them out, then have them published in your diocesan newspaper.

But of course, that'll never happen. You being the gutless punk that you are.

There are a number of priests who blog and proudly display their identities... but you won't. Not only does that make you a liar and a fraud, that makes you a coward. And the great thing about all this, Chuckie... we both know it's true.

How's that for a dose of the truth?


For those who do not know the Archbishop Ranjith story, here it is in a nutshell: The dear caveman had posted a quote from Rajinth (the number two man in the Congregation for Diving Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments) in which the archbishop seemed to suggest that the Tridentine Mass would fill our seminaries and churches. I commented that the good archbishop was living in "Fantasyland" if he thought that.

Now a normal person would realize that I had merely offered my personal opinion of the archbishop's statement and had not launched an attack against his archiepiscopal person. And I would have no problem in sending that to any Diocesan newspaper. Despite Cavey's delusions, any sane person recognizes that the entire weight of the Holy Office isn't going to be brought to bear on a me for expressing my opinion.

The funny thing is that Cavey feels free to say quite vile things about any hierarch with whom he disagrees. And as far as I can tell he is "hiding" behind a pseudonym. But I guess that's all right for him!

Thanks for the dialog Cavey. I'm really enjoying it! And may God bless you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fr. Charles Ledderer, The Dakotas, USA you are impersonating a Catholic priest. Your identity is fictitious. There are people on here that are believing you. I am asking you not to trick people anymore.